Friday, May 8, 2009

Visiting Situ







We were blessed enough to be given a free stay at our time share a couple of weeks ago, so we packed up and headed out to Las Vegas. This is a double blessing because not only did we get a great place to stay but we also visited with my Grandmother, Situ. Our Vegas trips are not like most I am sure. We have a ton of fun when we go there but probably not like most people. Thankfully my Husband loves to serve his family by way of giving us gifts and surprises. He always researches family friendly, fun and sometimes free things to do while we are there. This time we had a great time bowling as a family and a wonderful picnic dinner with Situ at a park that she loves. I got a special surprise as my sneaky husband called in a favor and got us tickets to see Penn and Teller. And we enjoyed a super delicious seafood dinner buffet. It was a great date night that was long overdue!

No comments: