Saturday, March 27, 2010

8 kids, 2 moms, 3 helpers and The Happiest Place on Earth!

I had the privelege of hosting my good friend Trisha from Arizona, and her four kids at my house for a few days of fun! We went to Disneyland with all 8 of our kids and three very wonderful helpers, Matthew, Josh and Bethany. I don't think our trip would have been as successful without them! Surely we would have lost someone or something right? Anyway, the helpers proved to be an excellent addition to our adventure. The four boys went off for a while to ride the "boy" rides and do "boy" things. And the girls, moms and babies headed to fantasy land of course. The carousel, tea cups and alice in wonderland were just perfect for them! 

Here are all of our kids just before loading up to go. Trisha bought all of the kids St. Patricks day shirts to wear for the day. They looked adorable! Even the moms wore green!
 We actually made it out the door by 9:30 am. I was shocked!

Stopping to have a quick lunch. All 13 of us!








The girls just LOVED Bethany! Trisha's oldest daughter was so sad  to say goodbye. I told her next time  they visit I would make sure to invite Bethany over to see her.

No comments: