Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gone Fishin'!

Sydney and Calvin were treated to an afternoon of fishing with their Auntie Gretchy and her boyfriend Dana. This was their first time, so I don't think any of us had high hopes for catching a thing. Much to our surprise, they each caught five fish! Now some were tiny, and all had to be thrown back because they were small blue gill but at least they got the experience of catching a fish for the very first time! A big thanks to Auntie Gretchy and Dana for taking the kids out for loads of fun. And an even bigger thank you from me for the time I got to spend one on one with little Jack and cleaning my house without little ones running around! 

  There actually are fish in these pictures if you squint your eyes and look really close!



1 comment:

Annie said...

What a great experience. I am glad you got to spend some alone time with your little one too. It was really good seeing you guys the other night. I had a great time. I hope you did too.
Annie