Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Little Pirate

While making dinner the other night I could hear Calvins rendition of the song from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland being shouted loudly from the front yard.
"Ho Ho, Yo Yo, a pie wets lie faw me!" or something to that effect!
Too funny! I took a break from making dinner and went outside to talk to my sweet little boy. But, the sweet little boy was no where to be found. I was quickly told that he was no longer Calvin but, Pirate Calvin while he blasted me with his cannon ( a cake decorator)! 
Oh how wildly different little boys imaginations are from little girls. I know Sydney and I have always only used it for it's purpose, to decorate cakes.  For the first time that evening I realized that this is just the beginning of a whole new outlook on life through the mind of a very creative little boy. 




1 comment:

Annie said...

Little Boys are the best... The imagination only gets better. Hope we can get together soon. I will talk to Greg about setting it up.
Annie