Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beach day


We love the beach. I can't believe that last week was the first time we went all summer! We will being going more soon, as the summer comes to an end.
The summer flew by. I can't believe that school is starting up already. I don't know how that happened. thankfully we love the beach in the fall. The water is warm, everyone else is at work or school and we get a beautiful warm sandy beach all to ourselves. We look forward to the fall all year. The whole summer Sydney has been reminding me of how she is ready for fall and is thrilled that September is here.  
Sydney will be starting 2nd grade and Calvin, although still not old enough to be in Kindergarten officially, will be starting up a kindergarten like school year. We will see how that goes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my... your kiddos are so cute. I miss them.