Friday, February 5, 2010

Jaclynn Grace


Celebrating her birthday this morning with a special birthday breakfast

Napping with her big brother. She loves this guy a ton!

Practicing ballet with Sydney.

Being goofy as usual!
Today Jaclynn turned two. Steven and I still don't know how it has been two years since she was born. Time really does fly doesn't it?
Jaclynn is the sweetest and silliest little thing. She has got a sassy personality and quiet the sense of humor. It's fun to watch your baby go from exactly that , a baby, to a talkative curious two year old. At the same time, it is sobering because it reminds me that she is growing out of this sweet little age and into a young lady. The time passes so quickly. My prayer is that I will guide her lovingly, as the Lord wills it, and that my efforts will bring glory to Him through her little life.
I love you #3!

No comments: