Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things.



Although my super coupon shopping has continued throughout the beginning "difficult" stages of this pregnancy I couldn't find it in myself to muster up the energy for blogging about it. But as my beloved second trimester energy has returned and I am burdened by the fact that there may actually be a few of you out their trying to understand how to frequently get something for nothing, I will be making an attempt at Super Savings Saturday posts again. Here is just a teaser, all this stuff came from Walgreens and CVS they were quick trips without a lot of planning and I only paid a whopping total of $1.47! If you are still trying to figure this out and have read the links on Moneysavingmom.com, don't worry! It takes a good 3 to 4 months to get the hang of it then you will be well on your way to saving your family a lot of money in the grocery budget. If you haven't checked out this great site click on it in the section to the right and go to her section where it says CVS 101 and Walgreens 101. you'll be glad you did!

No comments: