Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Sweet Calvin

Tonight just before bed I heard the usual, "Mom, I'm hungry!" rolling out of Calvin's mouth with desperation. "Calvin, you did not eat enough dinner." I said in response. ( Although I often question that thought because he does eat a lot at dinner and pretty much every other second of the day.) Anyone who has had to feed any of my kids ( Bethany I am totally thinking of you right now) knows that they literally eat constantly. Anyway, he proceeded to ask for his favorite oatmeal which was prepared and placed on the table in front of him to which he responded, "Mom, I like you." "Calvin, I like you too." I said. " Do you like me because I made you oatmeal or for other reasons too?" And his answer, " Just because you made me oatmeal." Oh the joys of motherhood. Service:
At all times of the day is always appreciated.
Everything else:
Who cares!?!
But at the end of the day, I love it all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Calvin! How are you feeling? I am personally enjoying my own personal sauna called AZ.. Holy crud it is SO hot here!!! Hope you are feeling well.