Monday, June 15, 2009

Dilemma or Duty?

I was perusing all my usual hot spots for bible enriched truth from the wise Titus 2 women I have found via modern technology, the internet, and settled in for a nice reminder from a book I read a few years ago.
Carrolyn Mahaney, the author of the book, Feminine Appeal ( I highly recommend it) has a blog with her daughters where they post about true biblical womanhood. Anyway, a question was asked about a post that was written by Carrolyn recently about a new book that is out called Getting to 50/50.
I was so refreshed by the answer to the ever nagging dilemma that the feminist movement has created in the minds of christian women across America about equality of household chores. If you want to get a slap upside your head, read this book. But for just a little dose of reality, click here to read the post. Enjoy! And don't say I didn't warn you.....

No comments: